Providing a quick breakfast is a blessing on busy school day mornings. What if you could whip up a batch of delicious homemade pancakes in minutes? Well, you can and all you need is an assortment of Martha White® Muffin Mixes, 2/3 cup of milk and an egg. It’s as easy as beating the egg in a bowl, adding milk and then the selected muffin mix flavor – you’re ready to go! Cook a couple of minutes on each side and you’ve got a steaming stack ready to serve.
Most everything you need to know about making perfect pancakes is in the recipe. One tip: do not turn until the pancake is brown on first side. It’s OK to use your spatula to peek!
From Banana Berry to Banana Split, you have a variety of flavors to choose from that can be easily paired with an assortment of toppings and fillings if you’re looking to stray from the classic butter and maple syrup. Below are some other ideas your family would enjoy for a change, including a gluten free* option.
- Blueberry pancakes topped with sliced banana, maple syrup and toasted pecans
- Strawberry pancakes spread with peanut butter or hazelnut spread
- Link sausage wrapped in an apple cinnamon pancake with maple syrup
- Banana pancakes filled with yogurt and berries
- Chocolate chip pancakes topped with strawberries